About SERVPRO of Duluth
Robert E. Ausband, Jr.
Owners of SERVPRO of Duluth
SERVPRO of Duluth has been helping the people of Duluth and neighboring communities for many years. More than 8,000 customers have called upon us to restore their property.
Committed to Our Community
Eddie Ausband and our leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of the Gwinnett at help make our community great.
Our Trained Employees
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Duluth.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician