Performing our BEST for you!
Our mitigation services:
- We will check for the source of moisture in your building. The source must be stopped before any restoration or drying of the building can be successful.
- We will identify the category and classification of water damage to ensure we restore your property based on industry guidelines. The level of contamination of water will affect the specific restoration process we use.
- We inspect and test the damaged area to determine the extent of damage and how far the moisture has traveled to ensure proper and complete restoration.
- We move furniture and property contents and block items to help prevent rust or furniture stains on wet carpet.
- We remove as much excess water as possible from affected areas.
- We check whether the carpet pad should be removed to save or protect the subfloor.
- Our process may utilize deodorizers as odor treatments or EPA registered disinfectants as antimicrobial treatments.
- We examine carpet for damages and remove damaged carpet with guidance from you and your adjuster.
- We monitor the temperature and humidity levels to make sure conditions are conducive for drying.
- Drying equipment removes moisture and brings the relative humidity level back to normal. We monitor moisture in wet materials until the materials return to acceptable drying goals.